IO!

Robert Odera Ubaka, first cried on 03/24/1993 . Been living & appreciating life how ever it comes because when it goes we won't have the opportunity to do all that.
I believe in two things God & Me, every other thing has to come under that otherwise it doesn't exist in my dictionary.

-Believe DON'T trust !

Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Making -Adam

One Famous Guy Once Said To Travel Is Better Then To Arvie, & I Was Like What?  Because I use To Think There Was Just One Path To Take To Get Where You Want To Be In Life. But If You Choose That Path It Doesn't Mean You Have To Bail On All The Outer Ones. I Realize That It Is Actually What Happens Along The Way That Counts.. The Stumbles, The Falls,The Friendships, The Relationships. Then You Realize that It's The Journey Not The Destination. You Just Got To Believing & Working Towards The Future Hoping that it Will Work Itself Out Like It's Suppose To.

No comments:

Post a Comment